Sunday, May 14, 2006

Karma gives me a handjob

Jesus, I don't know about you guys, but I have been so sick of all the shit I've been dealing with lately. From divorce to ex-girlfriends to re-connecting to the old club scene to finding a good girl in a sea of fucking divas and self-centered twats ... it's been a fucking whirlwind.

Karma is my friend. Don't do wrong to others and it should come back to you tenfold. OK, so there are several years that I was Karma's butt-monkey for not obeying that simple rule. I have been kicked, beaten, and left for dead, but I am still here as strong as ever ... AND the first one of you nutsacks to start humming "I Will Survive" I am going to donkey punch you in the base of the fucking skull. You've been warned.

With that said, life has been great lately. I had a cookout on Saturday and re-connected with some friends I lost touch with and got to see friends I only see on occassion. But god damn did I have fun. Actually, I had a great 4 days thanks to karma who brought me G-G.

Nope, I am not going to start writing poetry and painting happy clown faces, it's just that after a long time of not feeling right, of being down, and of constant self evaluation, it's amazing how you find someone so like you it's scary. For those that made the cookout, you can see the change - a couple of you even did the whole "ahhhhhhhhh" thing. I just want you all to know that's been the last 4 days and the last several weeks. I know about honeymoon periods, but I've never met anyone who could carry on an interesting conversation about nothing and everything all at once. I get bored on the phone after 2 minutes; some nights, it's hours before I even hang up.

Just wanting to say a special shout out to karma and a big fuck off to G3 who's being a bitch about the whole thing. For those few that get that one, he can eat a great big bag of my nuts. I've tried being the bigger person but fuck it; I have no room for grade school shit in a man's world. G-G is awesome ... great mother, terrific friend, and amazing lover. I just hope karma doesn't start remembering that shit I pulled when I was like in 7th grade and decide I'm long overdue.

Here's to hoping I guess. Karma's giving me a handjob right now ... I just hope this is a precursor to good things instead of finding myself on the other end of a beat-down, ass-raping.

Upcoming events: Cards-Cubs game at Busch (who needs tix? I should have quite a few for June 3rd I think), Golf outing with Nick\Ed\Lenny, and hopefully a weekend away with G-G.

NOTE: For those that don't know, G-G (pronounced like it looks "gee-gee") stands for "Gorgeous Girl". Man, I am SO karma's little bitch right now.

1 Comments:

Blogger G13 said...

I don't like you calling him G3...it's just too damn close to G13! At first I was like...what the hell did I do. And I know that I didn't do anything. I think we should start to call him BG...meaning Baby G&%^.

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home