Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day

I am late with my St. Patty's day well-wishes because I think the server techs for Comcast are all fucking stupid and drunk which is not a good combination.

Anyhow, I ate a ton of corned beef and cabbage and two reubens. I'm on my 3rd green beer. St. Patrick's day is Irish christmas.

Favorite St. Patrick's phrase of all time came when my brother and I spent a St. Patty's day bar-hopping (must be said with an Irish accent of course): Oooohh, we're gonna get so Irish!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger conhed said...

LOL, dern tootin comcast sux!

Thank You for the reinforcement of my long held opinion of comcrap. comcant is the only company I have ever seen that would be IMPROVED if the government ran it.

Thanks again!

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home