Monday, October 17, 2005

Radom Musings +1

I woke up at 5am this morning laughing and just had to add this one to the list ...

I received my one-year review in the mail the other day from my last job. It was pretty good with the negatives being that I am too quick to make judgements and need to be more open-minded. Also, I can be condescending and abrupt in e-mails. In order to rectify this problem, I have come up with a standard e-mail that is both on-point and less abrupt so I can deal with half-wit programmers, galactically-stupid users, clueless IT Directors, and functionally-retarded DBA's. Please feel free to use it:
Though you are completely and totally fucking wrong, I respect the fact that you have a face. Get fucked, pretty please. :-)

BTW, if anyone has some complaints, praise, or any suggestions for me as a co-worker, friend, or in general please send them in hard copy via fax or US Mail because I only have half a roll of toilet paper left ...

Man, I need some fucking sleep ...

4 Comments:

Blogger Reed said...

Save me the time and just put them right next to the crapper ...

10:35 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

Hold on....after quitting...they sent you your yearly? First of all...why would they send you one? Second...still stuck on the first...if you don't work there...why would they send you one? Third...I hope it was on nice soft paper so you didn't get paper cuts on your butt...those hurt!

4:56 PM  
Blogger Reed said...

I never received a review (and I was not the only one); it was written and handed in, I was just never reviewed or made aware of what was in it. Sharon mailed a hard copy to me so I could see all the scores and review notes. I am guessing I did not receive while I was there because I would have had to drop my pants in the middle of Lisa's office just to wipe my ass with it ... or because she's not very good at her job ... take your pick.

7:38 AM  
Blogger Oreo said...

That whole thing is kinda fucked up...

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home