Monday, June 06, 2005

Kill the White People

"Don't knock it Bobby. It's called the double standard. We got the long end of the stick on that one."

One of the things that's great about being a white guy is my awesome ability to oppress the masses. It's amazing how my day goes. Klan rallies, shipments of gold from South Africa, belittling blacks and hispanics, followed by a rousing game of "who should I oppress today".

If you are going to hate, racial epitaphs are too generalized. Get to know the person and then you can truly hate them

Back in High School I was involved in an altercation. One black kid had the audacity to call me a "cracker". Now to me, that was just appalling. Had the gentleman in question gotten to know me, he would realize that "cracker" doesn't do me justice. I am a borderline "dickhead" and an out-and-out "asshole" who's completely intolerant of people no matter what their color, gender, sexual preference, politics, etc. Had the gentleman got to know me, he could have REALLY figured out why - with good reason - people should hate me.

As for me, I had taken the time to know why I hated the gentleman - he was a piece of shit, low-life, thug wanna-be, so I informed him "That's pretty funny coming from a guy who doesn't have a daddy, just a list of 5 suspects." You see I called him a bastard (he is) and his mother a whore (she was) in one timely insult. Of course, the brawl broke out shortly after, but that's a different story. You see, I preach intolerance of others but not on something as trivial as skin color; that's hating someone for all the wrong reasons! Hell I can hate someone just to hate them, but I want to get to know them to understand WHY I hate them.

That's all I ask of America: Be tolerant enough to get to know someone well enough to hate them!

Coming soon ... Random Musings

2 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

I love how you were offended by the "cracker" term cause it being a little "light" on your personality. By the way, I got to know you...you aren't half that bad! Boarder line nice ever! Sorry to ruin your rep...I mean...WHAT A DICK!

1:16 PM  
Blogger Oreo said...

Now see, that's something I can get behind.

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home