Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Shortest Blogs Ever

Recently, I realized I have been doing a lot more writing than I used to. So I decided to cut back and only create blogs that can be done in seconds. Here are some upcoming blogs so that I can save time:

1) Great IT Innovations of the Amish
2) Things My Fat-Ass ex-girlfriend WON'T Eat
3) Great NBA Jews of the 1990's
4) People Who Believe Barry Bonds
5) American-Indian Columbus Day Festivals
6) Super-Models I Wouldn't Sleep With: A Pissing and Moaning Exclusive
7) Parents Who Still have Michael Jackson on the "Approved Babysitter"-list
8) Questions a Child Will NEVER Ask
9) Women Who Strip yet AREN'T Whores
10) A History of African-Americans in NASCAR

Coming soon ... Kill the White People

3 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

I thought children only ask one question..."WHY?"

And just because a woman likes to strip...that doesn't mean she is a whore...she could also be a slut and sometimes...even a tramp.

8:43 AM  
Blogger Oreo said...

Ok a bith, sleeping w/everyone but you...

Another shot blog...things i love about Oracle.

11:02 AM  
Blogger Oreo said...

ah, can't spell *bitch, *short and *I

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home