Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Dear Morgan Spurlock

Get Fucked.

Sincerely.

Do you know who Morgan Spurlock is? Yes, it's the same guy who ate McDonald's for 30 days and came to the conclusion (drum roll please) ... you get fat. Who knew?!? I mean aside from millions of overweight Americans plus one fatass ex-girlfriend of mine. So what happens when you film a dumbass premise and release a movie in this country? You get rewarded with your own crappy cable show! It's the American way!

The new show is called 30 Days (very creative ... I have more taste in my dick) and appears on FX which disappoints me to no end because FX has come out with some great TV sans this steaming turd. The context of the show? You got it! Do something you wouldn't normally do for 30 days and have film crews tape it.

So channel surfing I find this moron and his wife living on minimum wage. I mean, thanks be to god, we can all watch a millionaire live on minimum wage and tell us how hard it is. So here is the recap: It's hard, there's not enough money, life sucks, you can't afford basic needs ... except Morgan and his wife will go back to their palatal estate when they are through slumming it. There are countless working poor out there struggling daily who don't get their own cable show to condescend others. After watching the first 20 minutes I had to turn it off. I found it more informative - and less painful - to stick forks into my own testicles.

Other upcoming shows include: a white guy who lives as a Muslim (most quoted line "Praise Allah and pass the ammunition") and a military guy who hates gays and has to live in San Francisco's Castro district with a gay man ("Stand at attention little soldier"). WooHoo!

Here's to hoping for the next 30 days Morgan Spurlock runs head long into a wall and concludes it causes a fucking brain hemorrhage.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

He should do 30 days of a drug addict! Or 30 days drinking non stop...watch and see what it does to my liver. But I would perfer the hard core drugs for 30 days!!!

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home