Monday, August 08, 2005

Always be Prepared with a Good Comeback

Here is some shit that makes me laugh that has to do with my best friend Greg. Does it make you laugh? I could care less. Write your own dumbass blog ...

On Greg's whore of an ex-girlfriend: "If she had as many dicks sticking out of her as she's had stuck in her, she'd look like a fucking porcupine."

In response to Greg passing out at his gay friend's house (prior to knowing the friend was gay): "Budweiser makes my ass hurt."

In response to Maggie who was friends with a friend of mine: "Usually people as fat and ugly as you make up for it with a sunny disposition, but I can tell you're special." Seriously, this chick looks like she was spawned from trolls ... short, fucking ugly-ass trolls.

On Maggie from above, our mutual friend told Greg in a sing-song fashion "She's sing-gle ..." trying to illicit a positive response from Greg, who countered with the same sing-song response: "There's a reas-son!"

Greg and I were at a bar when some drunk, toothless Pekinite bitch tried talking shit to us, as to which I was forced to respond: "I'm sorry, I don't speak drunk, fat bitch."

OK, that's all for now. Back to insulting people I work with and kicking children whose parents refuse to discipline them in public venues ... followed by rapid kicks to their parents genitalia because - let's face it - if you can't discipline your child you have no business reproducing ... or even copulating for that matter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home