Saturday, September 24, 2005

Random Musings Part DUH

Received an error from one of our support people the other day and printed it out. After trying several times to re-create the problem, I gave up and wrote "CANNOT REPRODUCE" on top of the paper. Laughing, I turned to my manager Joe and said "This is Eileen's error. On top I have written 'Cannot Reproduce'. Most any other AE that reports an error I will follow up with the note 'Should Not Reproduce'" ....

OPEC makes my ass hurt ...

Cost Analysis Scenario: Keep a programmer who knows the system, platform, languages, business logic, and has a proven track record of success by paying him 10-12k more per year (even with that it would still be below industry average for experience) ... OR spend money trying to find a competent programmer to take his place knowing the new programmer: will have less experience, does not know the business, and has an unverifiable track record (also called a resume). Knowing this, know also that you will have to pay the new person MORE starting out than the programmer you have now? And people wonder why I found a new job ...

According to my wife, Rocky Road ice cream is imperative to her lactation diet so that our little Kenzy can have plenty of breast milk. According to my ex-girlfriend, it's equally important in her Cottage Cheese\Dunlop diet ... that when you have cottage cheese ass and your belly has "Dunlop"-ed over your belt.

Note to Zach: Mexican's with knives tend to scare white people ...

Why does it seem that only assholes "find Jesus"? Plastering your car with Pro-Life and dumbass "WWJD?" bumper stickers is about as thought-provoking as when I read "Don't throw toothpicks in the urinals ... the crabs have learned to pole vault." And by the way, just because "Jesus is (your) co-pilot" doesn't mean you can cut people off in heavy traffic or drive 10 mph under the speed limit in the left lane ...

Speaking of religious zealots, do you ever find it ironic that the people protesting outside abortion clinics are poster-children for the "Pro-Choice" movement?

Speaking of more dumbasses, Louis Farakhan - don't know if that's how you spell it and more importantly I don't give a shit - said that Hurricane Katrina and the devastation caused to New Orleans was God's punishment to the U.S. for being in Iraq. Shortly after the remarks, he was over heard saying "What? It's 70% black? Well ... then God's a racist!"

Reality television is the norm in this day and age and I will say I am a fan of SOME shows. But here are a couple of points I'd like to make:
1) Should Donald Trump's hair really be part of "reality" tv?
2) Aside from two weeks in 1988 when was "Being Bobby Brown" even remotely interesting?
3) Hey Onarosa, the clock says 0:14:55 and it's ticking ...
4) I'd rather get a hand job from Edward Scissorhands than watch the Bachelor or the Bachelorette ...
5) Let me get this straight about "The Bachelorette". Me and 19 other guys all bang the same chick and then if I'm the "winner" I get to marry her? Change the name of the show to "Sloppy Seconds" or "My Fiancee the Whore" ...
6) I was really interested to see Tommy Lee go back to school just because I wanted to see how many women he would give "Hepatitis D-Minus".

There's a new movie about Martha Stewart's life in prison. Unfortunately the party where she brings the "tossed salad" was cut so it could be shown on TV ...

Screw you guys, I'm goin' home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home