Sunday, October 23, 2005

Product Alert!

I love the fact that you now have to enter words seen on the screen just to post a comment to a blog. Better yet, I love spammers! I sincerely enjoy the fact that there are losers out there who have nothing better to do than spam message boards, blogs, and any place they can trying to sell boner creams and dating services. With that in mind, I am always looking for a way to cash in so I have developed a new product that puts those shitty airline peanuts to shame ... I will call them "My Nuts".

Middle-aged, balding, and tired of spamming blogs all night? Eat "My Nuts"!

Need computer support because you're just too damn stupid to live? Eat a bowl of "My Nuts"!

Bored, desperate housewife? Play with "My Nuts"!

Snickers not satisfying enough? Try "My Nuts"!

Regular nuts not doing it for you? Go "macadamian" with our new product "My Big White Nuts!"

DISCLAIMER: "My Nuts" are not for children under the age of 18 ... 16 in some states.

1 Comments:

Blogger Reed said...

Funny, within 3 minutes of posting this blog, I had 2 fuck-rags spam it ... feel free to a great big helping of "My Nuts"!

1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home