Monday, December 26, 2005

New Hotness

OK, so I had the idea to create a blog that basically rips apart idiotic blogs. Granted, this little piece of heaven could be attacked and has been, but that's for the dolts and religious zealots of this world. Me, I am all about peace and love and ... ok, can't even make it through that sentence with a straight face.

Anyway, I started a new blog that has already made a difference. Within hours of posting my first article and leaving a comment on the blog I ripped, the entire article was taken down. Now folks, that is pretty inspiring. I just hope that - in the future - I can help rid the world of shitty writing, idioitic people, and soccer moms with too much time on their hands (I know that is redundant).

So, without further adue, please checkout:

This Just In ... Your Blog Sucks

Oh yeah, piss off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home