Saturday, March 25, 2006

Single Again

... or at least close. For those of you who don't know, my wife and I are finally getting a divorce. We are separated and talking through the process. We are on very good terms and - if I have learned anything from Tennessee Jed - I will not talk about it much more than this. I love my wife and she loves me. We are just not good together and have children to think about.

With that said, I enter the SCARY world of single guys. Until the divorce is final (which it will be this time around), I am just going to keep a peace by not reverting back to the old days. For those of you who missed the old days, let's just say I have seen more ass than a toilet seat ... at Mardi Gras ... for 20 years. OK, I love my wife and will miss her. You all know me and she does as well (she's one of the biggest fans of all my blogs!).

With that said, I turn my attention - soon - to personal ads. I don't want to be lonely forever yet I want to find "Ms. Right". I have swung and missed, but this is no time to quit swinging!

So, please help me with my single ad title:

1. Hopeless Romantic Seeks Dirty,Dirty Whore
2. Looking for Love in all the Wrong Places (think anal!)
3. My Tool Needs a Shed
4. Your Place or my Cardboard Box?
5. Man Seeks Woman for Friendship\Love\Marriage\Mind Numbing,Life Stealing Existence\And Finally Divorce
6. Separated Man Loves Cuddling, Sharing Feelings, and Plutonic Relationships ... SUCKER!!!!

I will allow voting, just let me know!

3 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

I am voting for #5...it's just sooo true! And when you put an add out there, you everyone puts out the truth...LOL.

8:09 PM  
Blogger Oreo said...

I totally vote for #5. I'm sorry to hear abut the divorce, but am glad you both are parting on good terms. It will make it easier on the kids.

4:16 PM  
Blogger kevin black said...

I gotta go with 2 or 3. Chicks dig it when men's ads contain blatant sexual references. You might also consider incorporating things like "must be willing to put the lotion in the basket whenever it's told."

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home