Sunday, May 07, 2006

It's been awhile since I said I'm sorry ...

And it's gonna be a longer while still. For those of you worried about me since my last post, I appreciate the support and concern. For those who don't support me ... fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

Ever since I accepted Kevin as my lord and savior, I have seen a new light ... no seriously, just an update to life this time around. I am still sticking by my goal of not getting into any of the divorce; however, I will update on where I am at in life.

First, I figured out why I don't need to be single. My god, I can get ass - and not just ass, I mean premium ass - in the middle of a fucking convent. It's good to know that I still have game. And by the way, my new hook for a rap song: "Back off bitch, ya know ya can't hang, ya can't be a playa if you don't know the game." ... I hate rap, but that little hook came to me after one wild fucking night.

Second, as much fun playing was, I am off the market. For those that met her, she's as gorgeous outside as she is inside. I know, say it ain't so, but if I am going to do it right I have to be monogamous. I wish some people I have dated felt that way, but I guess I said I wouldn't get into that. So with that, I am off the market. The "closed" sign is in the door, but - ladies - feel free to window shop.

Third, my newest and oldest best friend is 3.5 years old and is with me full time save for 2 weekends a month. He's outgoing, intelligent, single, and make any woman pick HIM up with a bat of the eye ... of course, he's my son. Who else could have that kinda charm at 3.5???

Fourth, my ego has grown way beyond control. Sometimes, my inner voice is too intimidated to talk to me. NASA actually called and it is now possible they may use it as a launching station for deep space exploration.

Finally, I found my sense of humor again. It took awhile but I am back. Expect more posts from here on out, and - of course - even more ways of being offended.

Now piss off ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home