Saturday, October 13, 2007

Scars by Papa Roach

Hear the song, read the lyrics, experience the suckitude!

This may be the single worst song in the history of rock ballads. It is ignorant, sophmoric emo piece of shit. Papa Roach named the album "Scars" so if this is the best they can do, I'd give up music. Seriously I've had diarhea that sounded better coming out.

So what do ya say, let's breakown this hemrhoid set to music. Of course as any good song does it starts with the chorus. Can someone explain the concept of the chorus to these douches? Actualy the entire song is like one long, painful,retarded chorus.

CHORUS: I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut
My weakness is that I care too much
And my scars remind me that the past is real
I tear my heart open just to feel
OK, my son is 4.5 and can't spell ... I bet he could still make something 10x better than this.

Drunk and I'm feeling down
And I just wanna be alone
I'm pissed cause you came around
Why don't you just go home
Dude, fucking emo-boy is feeling down and doesn't want his emo-girl to hang out. A bit of advice numbnuts, lock the door or go to a bar and get drunk.

Cause you channel all your pain
And I can't help you fix yourself
You're making me insane
All I can say is
... I suck at rhyming?
... I'm quitting singing?
... my ass wrote this part?
Sadly, all they can say is the dumb fucking chorus again.

[Chorus again]

I tried to help you once

Against my own advice
I saw you going down
But you never realized
That you're drowning in the water
So I offered you my hand
Compassions in my nature
Tonight is our last stand
OK as we check the metaphor-o-meter. Water? Check. Drowning? Check. Ending the relationship? Check. Really could this get more contrived?

[Chorus again]

I'm drunk and I'm feeling down

And I just wanna be alone
You shouldn't ever come around
Why don't you just go home?
Hey, I heard this before ... but it's not the chorus so I guess they sang the exact same stupid shit again.

Cause you're drowning in the water
And I tried to grab your hand
And I left my heart open
But you didn't understand
But you didn't understand
Wait, drowning, water, trying to help ... hmm, this seems like new lyrics in the song but they seem surprisingly familiar.

Go fix yourself
Oh, here's the big emo, tantrum-throwing douche as he really belts out this line. So deep and convincing.

I can't help you fix yourself
But at least I can say I tried
I'm sorry but I gotta move on with my own life
But, in the chorus you're weakness is you care too much. Now you're saying "at least I tried." Maybe next time you should "try" writing a song that doesn't sound like a paint-by-numbers for blind people.

I can't help you fix yourself
But at least I can say I tried
I'm sorry but I gotta move on with my own life
This isn't a typo, they actually sing this twice in case you missed it the first time.

They then put the final cherry on top of the turd by singing the chorus two more times. Probably because they ran out of lyrics to repeat from earlier. This has to be dumbest fucking song on the radio and possibly ever written - thats coming from a guy who lived through the 80's. I don't listen to the radio much, and this is Exhibit A in the reason I shouldn't. Seriously, if anyone out there thinks this is a good ballad, I'll personally kick you in the nuts and\or ovaries so you cannot bring any more stupid into this world.

Papa Roach blows donkey cock, and "Scars" should be the theme song of suck.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home