Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Original Muslim Jokes

It was only a matter of time before I felt the need to lock my doors, barricade my windows, stock up on ammo, and have at it with the Muslim world. I feel it is my right ... no, my patriotic duty to disparage an entire religion of extreme radicals bent on the destruction of any person who does not believe in their invisible men. Here comes the jihad ...

A Muslim walks into a bar ... and promptly explodes.

Did you hear the one about the U.S. and Palestine. You see, the U.S. pushed for the State of Palestine to hold an election for "democracy"-sake. And - get ready to laugh - Palestine did it and the violent, radical, Muslim terrorist organization Hamas won the power majority in the government. Man, my sides are hurting.

Ooh, ooh, ooh. How about the one where Iran starts enriching uranium and threatening Europe, the U.S., and Israel with nuclear weapons? Isn't that a hoot?!?

The new Muslim bumper stickers:
My little jihadine suicide-bombed you and your honor student.
Allah is my co-pilot ... because Mohammed Atta is my pilot!
You can't spell "infidel" without D-I-E!

Did you hear about the one where some guy made a cartoon depicting Mohammed, and a hundred thousand Muslims rioted around the world and threatened violence to all foreigners (read non-Muslims)?

New Muslim t-shirt: Under my burqua, veil, hate-filled eyes and male-repression, I am wearing nothing at all ... (Please don't stone me to death)

Now that I have gone and done it, I am sweating like a Muslim trying to read. If you see me in public, you may want to stand at least 25 yards from me as to avoid the collateral damage from the suicide bombers assigned to take me out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home